Please carefully read the following legal notice related to the Sinergia Propuesta S.L website. If you have any questions regarding it, do not hesitate to contact us through our electronic mailbox email@example.com
1.1. Identification data of the Information Society Service Provider
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you are informed that Sinergia Propuesta S.L, with CIF B30878755, manages the contents of the website www.cartagenaspain.com with registered office for these purposes at Calle Real 44, 30201 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain.
If you want to contact us, you can go to the address indicated above, as well as to the Telephone: (+34) 968 78 74 78, and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. Acceptance and validity of the general and particular conditions
Both browsing and using and/or ordering any of the products or services offered on this website attributes to you the status of User and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, If applicable, Individuals in force at the time you, as a User, access the Website.
Sinergia Propuesta S.L reserves the right to unilaterally expand and modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website, as well as to temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, the same way.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Obligations of use
In particular, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, when using this website, to:
- If it is provided, the User must properly safeguard the “User Name” and “Password” provided by Sinergia Propuesta S.L, as identifying and enabling elements for access to the different services offered on the website, committing not to assign their use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from improper use. thereof.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any other kind. in a manner that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, that violates current Spanish regulations and those of your country of residence.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration in the website, in any of the services, or in any of equipment, systems or networks Sinergia Propuesta S.L of any User, or in general of any third party, that may prevent their normal functioning.
- Not destroy, alter, use for your own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files of Sinergia Propuesta S.L of the Users or third parties.
Sinergia Propuesta S.L may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Specific Conditions that, where applicable, are included, by publishing said modifications on the website so that they can be known to Users.
Sinergia Propuesta S.L will not be responsible:
- In general, regarding the inappropriate use of your website. Users must make appropriate use of it, in accordance with the previous conditions and terms, without the owner having any responsibility for improper use.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies. Sinergia Propuesta S.L will not be responsible in any case for alterations in the service that occur due to failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any services.
- Regarding access by third parties to your system. Sinergia Propuesta S.L will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but will not be responsible for the actions of third parties who, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
- Sinergia Propuesta S.L constantly invests in technological means that try to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorized content in its information systems. Despite this, the User is aware that they must adopt their own measures aimed at minimizing the damage caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any type of software called malware, exempting Sinergia Propuesta S.L de toda of any liability that may arise from the containment of malware in the treatments enabled on this website.que pudiese derivarse de la contención de malware en los tratamientos habilitados en la presente web.
- Use of hyperlinks
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own Websites to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Web page but you may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.). It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at all times, to establish frames of any type that surround the website or allow the display of content through Internet addresses other than those of the website and, in any case, when they are viewed together with contents other than the website. way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users regarding the true origin of the service or Content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the brand reputation and prestige of Sinergia Propuesta S.L; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about Sinergia Propuesta S.L, its management, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Sinergia Propuesta S.L has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of Sinergia Propuesta S.L within the sender’s page except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Sinergia Propuesta S.L and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Web page is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own or third-party content that: (I) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Sinergia Propuesta S.L subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, licit or illicit, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity given the location, contents and theme of the sender’s website. Likewise, the User will refrain from including on the Web page any hyperlink (hereinafter, “link”) directed to a Web page that contains illegal information or content, contrary to generally accepted morality and good customs, and to public order.
Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear therein, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Sinergia Propuesta S.L or for which the corresponding rights of use have been obtained.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section is prohibited. Its publication on other websites or in other digital or written media requires the express consent of the owner of the website, and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of Sinergia Propuesta S.L.
The use of distinctive signs (brands, trade names) is not permitted, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorized by Sinergia Propuesta S.L, links to “final pages”, the “frame” and any other similar manipulation are not permitted. Links must always be to the main page or home page of the website.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions that govern this web portal and all relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any controversy that may arise from access or use of this web portal will be the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Almería, unless it is a controversy with a user with the status of consumer, in which case the jurisdiction will be legally applied. mandatory.
Sinergia Propuesta S.L © 2021 All rights reserved.